Our luxury Grey & White Cowhide Rug w/ Tan Undertones is premium Brazilian hair on hide.
This cowhide rug features a hint of tan undertones and will make a stunning focal point in any space!
Our grey and white cowhides are hand selected from limited premium stock to ensure your new cowhide is unmatched in beauty and quality.
The image on our website is a representation of the cowhide you will receive. We try and match all product images as closely as possible.
Grey and White Cowhide Rug:
- Sizes: Medium: 6' x 6' Large: 6' x 7.5' Extra Large: 6.5' x 7.5'.
- Sourced from Brazilian tanneries that only use the best European machinery and solutions to produce a hide that is unmatched in quality.
- Soft finished suede back is safe for all flooring types.
- 100% Brazilian cowhide.
- Naturally stain resistant.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic.
- Ships in 2-3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.
How long will a cowhide rug last?
Your new cowhide will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It is important to note that cowhides are a natural product and, like everything else, will wear under heavy traffic conditions over time. We recommend rotating your hide every 3 months in high traffic areas and to not place your cowhide in direct sunlight.
How do I clean and care for my new cowhide rug?
To remove dust and debris shake out you hide and/or vacuum using the suction attachment set on low with the beater bar removed. The hide's natural oils resist staining, simply blot or wipe up any spills promptly. If a stain should occur use mild or neutral soap, warm water, and a soft brush or sponge and brush lightly, going with the grain of the hair.
**All sizes are approximate. Cowhides are products of nature and include variations in color, size, texture, pattern, brands and patches. These variations are what make your hide one-of-a-kind.