Our Brazilian Brindle White Backbone Cowhide Rugs are a most popular look in any style home these days. Brindle cowhide has tones of deep brown to light tan that reflect light and stand out against a white belly and white backbone pattern.
Besides making a rustic focal point in your room and being gorgeous, cowhide rugs are just simple to take care of. No need to launder or take your rugs to the cleaners when using cowhide. They are stain resistant, dust repellent and they are conveniently hypoallergenic. No harsh chemicals are brought into your home as with synthetic fiber rugs.
Cowhide rugs are all unique to themselves. There is not another cowhide that looks just like the other one. So you know for a fact that you are getting a one-of-a-kind look for your space.
They aren't just for the floor either. Consider using them as a wall feature, bed runner or table accent.
We offer several shades of brindle cowhide.
Check out our Rugs Catalog for great ideas on decorating your floors. Also, take a look at our Facebook Photos for more inspirational ideas on decorating any room. Don't forget to follow our page while you're there!
Brindle White Backbone Cowhide Rug:
- Hide color & pattern will vary some. Cowhide's shown are for illustration only. Small scars & or brands may be slightly visible. This is considered natural.
- Our Brazilian cowhides have soft, durable leather backs that is safe for all surfaces.
- Cowhide is naturally durable and stain resistant.
- Vacuum. Spot clean with mild detergent and damp cloth as needed. Do not use chemicals for cleaning. (I use a lint roller and brush that works well for quick dusting and removing pet hair).
- 100% Brazilian hair-on cowhide.
- Available in 2 sizes to fit your space. Large measures 7' x 6', X Large 8' x 6' Sizes are approximate and all hides are shaped a bit differently.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- No sales tax.
- Payment options are available.