In this piece, the artist David Fredrick Riley says "To me flamingos are one of those animals that look like they shouldn’t exist. I love their bright coloring and for this painting I wanted to contrast that with muted tones to accentuate their glowing orange red color."
Feel the summer vibes with our Hot & Cold Framed Canvas Art! This beautiful coastal artwork features one main character, the flamingo in bright coloring, and an inspiring reminder of beach-bound adventures. Hang it on your wall and bring the coastal life to your home!
Canvas Prints: Use a unique coating that produces the highest quality image using UL Certified Greenguard Gold Inks. Canvas prints are stretched on proprietary profile radial pine produced from renewable forests.
Hot & Cold Framed Canvas Art:
- Canvas print is available in 7 sizes.
- Frames are available in 3 colors.
- Prints are created from the original painting of artist David Frederick Riley who is currently one of the top selling Wildlife and Western painters in the US.
- All prints are made in the USA using water-based Latex, non-hazardous, non-toxic inks that are UL certified Greengaurd Gold.
- Frames: High-quality, hand-crafted molding which is sanded & finished without toxins or chipping using 100% real pine wood in a matte black finish. Frames are ready to hang with pre-installed sawtooth hardware.
- Quick turnaround time for orders. Orders are processed, shipped and arrive in 10-14 business days.
- No sales tax.
Browse our collection of Coastal Wall Art to discover what other creatures you can add to your wall.