Bring a Farmhouse mood to your window with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Panel Set with attached patchwork Valance. The base is a textured, solid cotton chambray, lined with cotton to reduce fading and light penetration. Attached Valance is detailed with vertical strips of various colors in plaid and striped fabrics. Panel and attached valance are both beautifully trimmed with a burlap natural gathered ruffle. Comes in a set of two.
To complete your window treatment pieces, follow the link here for more options.
- ATTACHED VALANCE: Valance attached at top detailed with vertical strips of charcoal grey, khaki, and creme plaid and striped fabrics.
- CHAMBRAY: Panel underneath complements in a textured, khaki cotton chambray fabric.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration.
- RUFFLED: Bottom edge of valance and panel trimmed with a 3" burlap natural gathered ruffle.
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 2 matching tie-backs to pull either one side or both sides of curtain back.
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pie.
- Dimensions: 84" L x 40" W
- Weight: 3.2 lb
- Material: 100% cotton
- Components: 2 panels with matching tie backs
- Header: EASY TO HANG: 3.25" rod pocket wtith lining loops on back for optional hanging
- Colors: khaki, charcoal grey, dark creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Comes in set of two.
For more Coastal home ideas, like and follow our Facebook and Instagram page.